Are you one of the people that LOVES to get their Pumpkin Spice on every fall? Well, buckle up, there are a ton of new Pumpkin-flavored products ready to roll out this fall.Here’s a sampling:
- Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Spice Milano Cookies– The Milano cookies you love with some pumpkin spice filling added.
- Dairy Queen Pumpkin Pie Blizzard & Pumpkin Cookie Butter Shake– The classic Blizzard with bits of pumpkin pie swirled into vanilla soft serve. As for the Pumpkin Cookie Butter Shake, it’s a mix of pumpkin puree, ground cinnamon spice cookies and vanilla soft serve. Both are topped with whipped cream and nutmeg.
- Dunkin’ Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew & Pumpkin Spice Latte–As we reported separately, these are ALREADY HERE. The cold brew is topped with pumpkin cream cold foam and cinnamon sugar and the latte is a blend of pumpkin and vanilla flavors topped with whipped cream, cinnamon-sugar and caramel drizzle. Dunkin’ is also offering pumpkin donuts and muffins.
- Kind Caramel Almond Pumpkin Spice Bar– The Kind Protein Bar with crunchy almonds, caramel and pumpkin spice.
- Pumpkin Spice Cheerios– A limited-edition featuring Cheerios with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese– Yup, the classic cream cheese spreadable form, but made with cinnamon and real pumpkin.
- Siggi’s Pumpkin & Spice Yogurt– Icelandic yogurt with pumpkin and spices
- Aldi Pumpkin Spice Products– The chain is celebrating the season with everything from pumpkin spice cookies to caramel corn cider, as well as pumpkin beer and more.
Want more?CLICK HEREto check out the rest of the list compiled by “People” magazine.