Kid Films Dog After She Accidentally Ate An Edible

posted by Mountain Man Jay - 

18-year-old Seth Mersing from Orange Grove, Texas took his dog, Rita, for a walk in the park when something unexpected happened. Rita accidentally ended up eating an edible that was lying on the ground in the park and had to be taken to the vet. The tests they ran were positive for marijuana but the doctor told the owner she would be okay. 

Mountain Man Jay

Mountain Man Jay

Want to know more about Mountain Man Jay? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 95.5 The Mountain! Read more

title

Content Goes Here