Did you get your taxes done yet!?!
Well today (Tuesday, April 17th) is Tax Day in case you forgot and some Post Office locations around the valley are staying open late just for everyone who may have forgotten to do their taxes.
The Phoenix Main Post Office located at 4949 East Van Buren St. will have full retail services open until 10 p.m!
Other locations staying open till 6 p.m. are the following:
- Ahwatukee Station, 11010 S. 51st St. 85044
- Arcadia Station, 3920 E. Thomas Rd. 85018
- Boulder Hills Station, 2550 E. Rose Garden Ln. 85050
- Cactus Station, 2901 E. Greenway Rd. 85032
- Capitol Station, 2 S. 35th Ave. 85009
- Daisy Mountain Station, 44047 N. 43rd Ave. 85087
- Downtown Station, 522 N. Central Ave. 85004
- Maryvale Station, 4415 N. Maryvale Pkwy. 85031
- Northeast Station, 5021 N. 20th St. 85016
- Northwest Station, 2727 W. Camelback Rd. 85017
- Osborn Station, 3905 N. 7th Ave. 85013
- Pecos Station, 16825 S. Desert Foothills Pkwy. 85048
- Rio Salado Station, 1441 E. Buckeye Rd. 85034
- Shaw Butte Station, 12208 N. 19th Ave. 85029
- Sierra Adobe Station, 1902 W. Union Hills Dr. 85027
- South Mountain Station, 6825 S. 7th St. 85040
- Sunnyslope Station, 9635 N. 7th St. 85020
- Washington Station, 8155 N. Black Canyon Hwy. 85021