If you're looking for a quick recipe for that holiday party coming up or just want something to make the family then look no further! This is so easy to make I can't believe I haven't tried this before! Trust me when I say that fudge is LIFE and for it to be as easy as 5 minutes is insane!
Check out the recipe below and let us know if it came out great! Share this with your friends!
PAULA DEEN'S 5 MINUTE FUDGE:
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 20-30
Ingredients 1 2/3 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) packages milk chocolate chips
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine sugar, milk, butter and salt in a medium sized saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add in chocolate chips; cook until melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, vanilla and nuts. Mix well.
- Pour into a 8-inch pan. Cool cut into squares.