The holidays just got fun! Everyone loves fireball, everyone loves cider, everyone loves Jell-O... now lets combine all those things into ONE DRINK! JACKPOT! This is the perfect way to get the party started or just to spice things up during your holiday party.
Here's what you need before you get started...
- 1 c. apple cider
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- unflavored gelatin
- Fireball whisky
- whipped cream, for garnish
- Cinnamon, for garnish
- Apple slices, for garnish
Now it's time to get started!
- In a small saucepan, add apple cider and lemon juice. Sprinkle over gelatin and let bloom, about 5 minutes.
- Place pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve gelatin. Stir in Fireball and remove from heat.
- Pour into shot glasses and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and an apple slice.