1) Muhammed Ali Parkinson Center: Celebrity Fight Night
Celebrity Fight Night, the star-studded gala benefitting the Muhammed Ali Parkinson Center and other Valley charities celebrates its 20th anniversary on Saturday, April 12th. Ticket info is at www.celebrityfightnight.org.
2) Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits: Arizona Gives Day
The Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits and Arizona Grantmakers Forum announce the return of Arizona Gives Day on April 9th. Make a donation and support the efforts of nonprofits across the state. Details are at www.azgives.org
3) Pat Tillman Foundation: Pat’s Run
Join us at the 10th Annual Pat’s Run on April 20th and honor Pat Tillman’s legacy by raising scholarship funds to benefit Tillman Military Scholars. “Never stop honoring the legacy.” More info is at http://pattillmanfoundation.org/pats-run/.
4) Scottsdale League for the Arts: Scottsdale Culinary Festival
The Scottsdale League for the Arts invites you to the Scottsdale Culinary Festival April 8th through 13th. Enjoy cocktail parties, fine dining experiences and three stages of live music. Ticket info is at www.scottsdalefest.org.
5) American Lung Association: Fight for Air Walk
When you walk in the American Lung Association’s Fight for Air Walk on April 26th, you help save lives today and keep America healthy for tomorrow. Registration information is at http://www.lung.org/
6) House of Heroes: Hero Fest Benefit Concert
Buy your tickets now for the House of Heroes “Hero Fest Benefit Concert,” an incredible evening of entertainment honoring local veterans and public responders on April 17th. Details are at http://higleyarts.ticketforce.com/
7) Diamondback’s Charities: Race Against Cancer – Ends 4/20 (Health / Medical)
Register today for the Arizona Diamondbacks’ Race Against Cancer on May 3rd. Start and finish at Chase Field and celebrate your finish with a commemorative medal and celebratory lap around the field! More info is at http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com
8) NABI (Native American Basketball Invitational) Foundation: 3 X 3 Basketball Tournament
The Phoenix 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament is coming to downtown Phoenix on April 19th and 20th. The event is open to players of all ages and skill levels. Proceeds benefit the NABI Foundation. Learn more at http://www.phx3on3.net.